I’m an award-winning experience designer and researcher who guides teams through a human-centered approach to creating meaningful products, systems and services. I focus on projects related to mindfulness and well-being because I am deeply concerned about our culture of distraction in today's attention economy. I’ve been lucky enough to work with some incredible people, and together we’ve:
- launched a mindfulness startup product earning 10 million+ revenue
- led UX projects for major international clients
- established a mindfulness conference with 500+ attendees every year
- published well-cited academic papers on technologies for mindfulness
- founded a new government innovation office
- been featured in top-tier press
- played hundreds of musical concerts.
I’ve been practicing mindfulness for over 10 years, exploring and integrating a wide range of traditions into my daily practice. Some of my biggest inspirations have been Shinzen Young, S.N. Goenka, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Soryu Forall, Alan Watts, Sharon Salzberg, and Thich Nhat Hanh.